How Clients Benefit?
For over 25 years, PES has helped companies reduce costs, improve quality, shorten lead-times, develop their workforce and enhance customer satisfaction, leading to improved profitability. PES clients routinely achieve many of the following benefits:
- Flexible and lean manufacturing, warehouse and supply chain operations.
- Increased turns and cash flows by reducing inventory.
- Faster customer service through compressed lead times.
- Shorter lead times by shifting from cost-based to time-based thinking.
- Improved material flow and control by synchronizing people, processes and systems with the right layout.
- Eliminated bottlenecks and improved throughput due to streamlined processes.
- Minimized waste and non-value-added activities through optimized layouts.
- Improved operational efficiency from fewer process breakdowns.
- Increased job satisfaction and safety through employee development, empowerment and recognition.
- Reduced labor, material and scrap costs through fewer defects.
- Enhanced communications via effective visual management.
- Simplified production planning and control through cellular concepts and pull systems.
- Improved management effectiveness through lean thinking.
- Effective utilization of people, equipment, space and energy using a systems approach.
- Greater resiliency by building a learning enterprise.
- Aligned organization through successful strategy deployment.
- Sustained competitive advantage from a highly agile and responsive production system.
- Increased profitability.